That MAD in me!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MY HOUSE ON FIRE!

Guess what ya'll,ma house almost got burnt some min back.so im chilling in ma room n ma room mate is trying to cook,puts chicken in the oven n chills in his room.later he went to check on the chicken,opens the oven n BLAST! fire pops out n he runs out calls the fire fighters n tries to call me out of ma room but i didn't hear him cos i was cracking up on some south park.Fortunately the fire stops b4 the fighters r here then ma room mate was able to get thru to me n told me what just happend n how i would have become burnt meat, R.I.P. GOD forbid....nywayz the fighters came,checked the oven n suspended it till it is replaced n right about now i'm so hungry,was planning to scoop something up l8r,now i can't cook but what ever, guys help me thank GOD o cos i wouldn't have been here typing this if it wasn't 4 GOD....BABA MO JUBA O,E SE O!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nneka's World said...

Eya, pele oh!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, it's blackbarbie001, from xanga.NIce blog. You should check my other blog out...
www.writingup.com/blog/blackbarbie001

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Family cruise new york packages

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home