That MAD in me!

Monday, February 06, 2006

WOMEN ! ME! RELATIONSHIPS !

Was thinking 2day bout me n gals n realised ma relationships have bin 1 hell of a disaster......going back in tym,i remembered LAB**(i'll have 2 censor dat,dey myt not like it but anywayz) who i was dating and she was sleeping with older guys for money,den there was TIN* who said she loved me,well i think she really did but loved another dude dat much too so i thot well i'll let him have her(guess that was an indirect dump)......then there was...ok! i'll just list them out...............

TO**-who i really liked but had a boyfriend,kept on comunicating then panashukud her on vals day wen her boyfie was else where.Def had 2 forget dat kinda gal.

BO***- who really liked me alot.....no,refrace, loved me so much but she was too good to be true so i messed it up.well didn't like her so much so it ended up with"bastard he used me"

TOY**- nice gal but just wanted to sleep with me.

TO**- well another nice gal but i'll tell u during our relationship i can say i did not say more than 50 sentences.this gal will talk CNN out of air.dawm!not ma style, couldn't be with her.

BOL**- OK! sweet sturvz,loved me to a fault,did not plan to ask her out,she thot i was doing that so i just went with d flow but ended up dumping her for another gal (TI**,same as above)who dumped me for another guy.

VI*****- O ma sweet sweet V,she loved me, i loved her,i knew it,she knew it,we were perfect,what could be go wrong?.... well she was a nymphomaniac,couldn't get enuf of ma di** so she decided to fulfill her fantacies,"4k as many dudes as i can b4 I'M 60"

EYI***- well i thot she was sexy,well she had nice lips till i figured she wanted to see if ma d** was as fine as ma face.what happened next?well......

ok this is twisted so follow up---- met lab**,liked her but she wasn't feeling me so i met her friend,TOP*,who was feeling a broda so we hookd up.l8r LAB* got jealous n since we were in d same sch(TOP* n i wasn't) she thot we could work something out,so l8r she told me to 4get bout TOP*,weird friends ryt? ok then came another TOP*,there friend too who said ma TOP* snatchd her boyfie at a point in tym so wantd to get back at her n decided i was d tool "im gonna sleep with her boyfie" DAWM!where do i get dem gals,i x'd all 3 of dem(well after d all jejety sha)

Now there's this gal that i really like,nice, sweet, spontaneous n slim,just as i like it but i guess she ain't feeling a brother yet.still hoping,still wanting,still wishing she'll realise i'm 4 real but now u can say akon wrote lonelly wen he heard ma story.

u know wat? i prob! will need three blogs if i don't stop this post so i'll hang it here but what will a brother do to get that which he wants? am i too choosy or its ma bad deeds that r catching up with me? NA ONLY GOD KNOW O!

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Thinking Out Loud! said...

We've all had our dramas. It's crazy!!

Hang in there. You know how it goes. She will feel you in no time. No be u? :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Smoothvibes said...

dayum!.. see this is why I wish I was a guy... I would come up with an endlest list too.. but as a girl.. I am only allowed the usual three!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Queenb said...

I hope they are all not related? or cousins of your best friend? that could be bad! Ok, that was random but be easy boo and stay strapped!]QB

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol@3. If you really want to stroke a naija mans ego, 2 is the best number. 1 as your first, then one you were supposed to marry. hehe

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home