That MAD in me!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH OR PREACH WHAT YOU PRACTICE!

Was reading a friends blog last nyt n it was like something he wrote bout was just me n i started thinking bout it.yeah! y do i preach what i don't practice? i mean,lets see..... I preach DO NOT LIE n i try not to lie but i find myself lieing while i'm still preaching,then i go like GOD'S THE ONLY WAY,ok i try as much as i can to do what is ryt,when its ryt n how its suppose to be done but hey its not easy but hearing me preach to some one could change you but i ain't changing.i mean i got tired of going out every sunday the pastor says "come out my child if u wanna b born again" n i was always dere cos i knew what i did during the week,umh.....Now see me preaching bout SEX N RELATIONSHIPS, DAWM! i'm good,i go like y sleep around if u have one person giving it to you,be a 1 man 1 woman person,this is what to do in a relationship,sh*T! funny thing is some of these things work for some peeps but I! don't go with ma flow,my stuff don't work for me.i say keep it carm but i aint,i say stop being moody but i do,i say don't speed but i speed.dawm i need to change this bout me but least 1 thing i like that i preach n i do is keep trying,yeah i'm trying to do the things i preach or should i just PREACH WHAT I DO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Smoothvibes said...

Hmm..in plain language.. it's hard to do wat u preach, which I think is hard for everyone... I don't judge people either for the very same reason.. I don't know wat I would do, if I found myself in the same situation.. it's easier said than done..

The typical human knows wat's good from bad, it's just easier to do the bad ( without thinking of the reperc)...

like u say..

U can only keep trying, to keep doing wat u keep preaching!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Queenb said...

olorun ko wa mo se!!
Amen!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]madeex.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Scientific Research points that about 50% of all United States adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home